Welcome to 123hp.ca
HP Printer Support:
HP Printer Support has efficient printer models which is the leading in the market at home, home office or business printing needs. HP Printers are cost effective and available with upgraded models. You can find the latest and updated models at the HP Official website 123.hp.com. to get almost all the HP Printer guides, driver updates and any other information related to the HP Printer you can download the HP Printer Setup guides. In conclusion, These guides will help you to get started with your HP Printers.
HP Printer Installation:
- Your powered up with your printer, Turn ON your computer.
- Now you are getting started to print your documents.
- To find your printer on the printer list.
- Do the following,
- HP Printer Setup helps you to connect to your computer.
- First of all, check whether your provided with the HP Printer Driver.
- Now insert the CD to your computer driver.
- Hence, If you find any message that your HP Printer Driver is out-dated.
- Hence Do the following,
- Go to 123.hp.com website.
- Enter your HP Printer Model name and Number.
- Download the HP Printer Driver.
- Open the downloaded HP Printer Driver.
- Run and install the HP Printer Driver Setup.
- After you are done installing.
- Finally, select your HP Printer from the list of printers and start Printing.
HP Printer Setup and Installation:
To get your printer installed first you need to know whether all the printer components are available in your HP Printer box. Because there might be some components missing in the box. After confirming with all the components of the HP Printer you can un-box the printer.
- After un-boxing the printer from the box, remove all the tapes from the printer.
- Lift the scanner lid you can find packing material present in the lid, remove them.
- Close the scanner lid.
- Open the printer ink cartridge access door.
- Remove the packing from the cartridge access area.
- Finally, Close the ink cartridge access door.
- Pull the paper tray out.
- You will find the packing material remove them as well.
- Now after removing all the packing from the printer,
- Take the power cord from the HP Printer box and connect the end to the rear of the printer.
- Connect the other end of the printer to the power source.
- There is a control panel available on your Hp Printer.
- Use the HP Printer control panel to make any changes to the printer.
- Initially you will be prompted to type the country, region and date by your printer.
- Finally use the HP Printer Setup to initialize and get started with the printer.
Paper- tray alignment:
- Drag the paper tray along with the extender.
- You will find the paper width guides.
- Adjust the paper width guides on both sides of your Hp Printer.
- After placing the paper adjust the paper width guides firmly to the edges of the printer.
- Hence, make sure that you do not fill too many papers in the paper tray.
Installing Ink Cartridges:
- Remove the ink cartridges from the package.
- Open the cartridge access door.
- Unpack the cartridges and hold the ink cartridges holding its sides.
- Because the ink strips of the cartridge may get spoiled.
- Place the ink cartridge in the ink carriage and snap it.
- Finally, close the cartridge access door.
- Lift the scanner glass and place the original on the glass with print side down.
- Close the scanner lid.
- Therefore, Click OK on the control panel.
- And finally, click scan & print for the test page.
While the printer prints the test page try to read the HP Print Setup guide and know the techniques to use your printer. Do not connect your HP printer to your computer before installing your HP Printer Driver. As a result that may lead to improper installation.
- Connect your HP Printer and your windows 10 device to the same N/W.
- After connecting your Windows 10 computer to the same network.
- Open a document or a file that you want to print and select the Print icon.
- And hence You can select your printer in the print preview screen.
- In addition, you can also change any printer options if necessary.
- Once you have done, click Print.
- If your document fails to get printed then,
- Due to Poor network.
- Power saving mode is ON.
- In conclusion Printer is OFF.
We Probably help you to setup, configure and further more install your printer to use it with computer.
We are ready to provide you service probably in connecting your printer with MAC.
Most noteworthy you are enabled to print your documents directly through your Smart Phone.
Traditional wireless connection:
- A wireless 802.11 b/g/n network that includes a wireless router or access point.
- A desktop computer or laptop with either wireless networking support.
- Probably you can also use the network interface card to access the network connection.
- Connect to a broadband.
- Network name (SSID).
- Finally, enter WEP Key or WPA phrase.
WiFi protected password:
- A wireless 802.11 b/g/n network that includes a WPS enabled wireless router or access point is needed.
- A desktop computer or laptop with either the wireless networking support.
- Yet, you can also use a network interface card.
- Finally, connect your computer to a wireless network to which you intend to install the HP Printer series.
- The Wireless Setup Wizard provides way to setup and manage the wireless connection to your printer.
- First of all On the printer control panel, press the wireless icon.
- In addition, press the down arrow to scroll to Wireless Setup Wizard, and press OK.
- Hence, The wizard displays a set of available networks.
- Press the down arrow to scroll to the name of your network and press OK.
- Maybe using the down arrow you can scroll to the Enter New Network Name and then press OK.
- Press the down arrow to scroll to the appropriate letters or numbers on the on-screen keyboard.
- After entering the new network name. Finally Select DONE.
- Probably, the printer attempts to connect to the network.
- In addition, When Printer prompts enter the phrase key.
- Therefore, after entering the phrase key enter OK to confirm.
Push Button method:
- Press and hold the wireless button on the printer until the wireless blinks.
- At the same time, Press the WiFi protected Setup button on your router.
- Press the wireless button on the printer control panel to display the wireless menu.
- Select the settings from the printer display.
- Select WiFi protected Setup from the printer Display.
- If you have a WiFi Protected Setup router with a WPS push button.
- Select Push Button and follow the on-screen instructions.
- If the router does not have a push button you have to select the PIN button option.
- Hence, Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Make sure that your Hp Printer is HP ePrint capable.
- Use the Google Chrome browser
- Open the chrome://devices in a new tab
- Most noteworthy Check whether your device is lists under My Devices
- If you are already connected then it is registered to Google Cloud Print.
- Finally Click the Register Button.
- As a result, Print a Document as confirmation page.
- If your Device lists under New Device.
- Maybe, Printer prompts you to complete registration using control panel.
- Hence, You can also connect your printer using your email address.
- Connect your HP Printer and your Apple IOS device to the same network.
- Download Apple Airprint to your IOS device from the i-store.
- Especially relevant, Note down your SSID name and your password.
- The credentials are Especially relevant to connect printer and the IOS device.
- Open any Document and tap AirPrint APP.
- Also open the AirPrint and go to the Printer option
- Select the network that connects device and consequently tap to print the Document.
- Therefore, that becomes easy to print documents like email, application and photos from your IOS device
- HP Printers offers a free service called Hp ePrint.
- The HP ePrint enables the web users to print from any location probably at any time.
- The working principle of ePrint is to send mail to the printer’s using email ID.
- Since, you can use the Hp ePrint without any special install of drivers / software.
- HP ePrint is capable to send almost 10 email attachments.
- Hp ePrint limits the users not to exceed the attachment more than 5 MB.
- Probably ePrint Center facilitates you to manage.
- View the job status and take control of creating authentic users for Hp ePrint.
- The HP ePrint Printer Driver makes printing more easy.
- It is so easy with an ePrint enabled device.
- You can just select the file and print from within the application.
- Probably, You can Download the HP ePrint printer driver from the official website.
- After accepting the licensing agreement, you can set up new ePrint credentials.
- Next, enter your registered ePrint email address.
- Therefore the ePrint printer driver installation is now complete.
The Website is an independent website that provides information about the HP Printers. We do not have any specific link or associate ourselves with HP now its services. All the information and the images used in this website are only for information purpose. We are not sellers or service providers of HP in any form. We do not provide warranty or services for any HP products that are associated with the manufacturer. You should approach the manufacturer for the same. You can download the latest printer software for your HP printer at 123hp.ca