HP Deskjet 3755 Printer
123 HP Deskjet 3755 Setup and installation of the printer
Unpack the 123.hp.com/dj3755 printer and keep the cords ready to connect in their respective places. Place the cords firmly in the wall socket so that the devices do not have loose connections or power problems. Press the Home button at the left corner of the printer after connecting the cables.
123 HP Deskjet 3755 Printer Configuration
- If you first switch on the printer, it may make some noise.
- Use the arrows next to the control panel to pick the language, country and region when you see the home screen.
- Press the OK button now.
- The printer screen is now inserted when the ink cartons are inserted.
- Lift the cover of the ink cartridge with the cutouts on your printer’s sides.
- Look at the labeling on the cartridge’s back cover and initially install the tri-color cartridge.
- Remove the protective tape that covers the power contacts and ink nozzles.
- (NOTE: The color on the locks should match the colors of the cartridges.)
- Slide the ink cartridges slowly into the slots and squeeze them into place until they are locked.
- Install the black cartridge using the same process.
- Once the original HP cartridges are finished, the Control Panel displays a message box.
- Click OK Load the paper stack in the input tray.
- The printer now prints a page of alignment.
- After the alignment page is printed, scan it on the glass scanner by putting the pace print side down.
- After scanning the alignment page, a message box reads,’ Alignment successful’ will appear in the control panel of the printer.
- To continue, press Ok button.
- Users are now allowed to wirelessly or Ethernet or USB connect a printer or a network.
When the basic setup has been completed, the printer software is installed by visiting 123.hp.com or inserting the printer CD. Follow the screen instructions to finish the installation process for the printer. Download driver software from the 123.hp.com/dj3755 website or from 123.hp.com/setup 3755.