HP 5540 Envy Printer
You cannot set up your printer and look for ways to set your Hp envy 5540 in a single imprint on 123.hp.com or envy5540? How to set up Hp envy5540 all in one printer? Don’t worry that the “Settings of the HP Envy 5540 are all in a single printer” solution is here.
Hp envy 5540 all in one printer- Setup Instruction
HP Envie 5540 is an all-in – one HP Envy 5540 printer with a powerful, sleek and high printing speed that is perfect for office and home use. The printer has dual band wireless network connectivity and can therefore be connected to a USB cable or to a PC as a wireless network.
- It works with both normal and instant ink supplied by HP Envy 5540 Printer. It has options for print / scan / fax / copy.
- The additional benefit of the HP Envy 5540 printer is that the transmission speeds of this model are 4 s on fax.
- The printer also offers mobile printer solutions like electronic printing, Air Print and Mopria printing.
Setup and installation of drivers / software printing techniques
- Problem solving for HP Envy 5540 printer
- Steps in setting up Hp Envy 5540 all in one printer
setup and installation at 123.hp.com/envy5540
In order to install all you need to do is install the 123.hp.com/envy5540 hp printer drivers and follow the steps to get your printer working.
- To configure your HP Envy 5540 Printer, please follow the instructions below.
- Drop the HP Envy 5540 Printer off and place it over a clean space with a readily available power connection.
- See Contents of box-Look for printer gadgets and accessories and try to find printer fills for printing.
- Search for a printer manual to understand each component’s functions.
- Place the paper in your HP Envy 5540 Printer’s Paper Tray by pulling it towards you.
- Connect to the Power Cord HP Envy 5540 Printer and turn the device on.
- Connect the printer to your laptop or PC with the USB cable provided.
- Place the Ink Cartridge by opening the door carefully, insert the cartridges in the slot and close the deck to secure it.
- Ensure that you put the black cartouche to the right and the color cartouche to the left. Start Print-Once the cartridge has been installed, wait until the printer automatically prints the alignment page.
- If the printer doesn’t print a lineup page, touch Setup on the control panel for the printer. Choose Tools and then tap Align Printer.
- Prints after the alignment page.
- Align the ink cartridges for the best printing quality. The alignment page can be placed on the scanner glass. Once the hardware is installed, the user can install the drivers on the 123.hp.com printer website Envy 5540.
Wireless Protected Setup HP Envy 5540 Wireless Protection Setup
Windows Wireless Protected WPS Setup (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) can be connected in two ways, SSID and password.
The key steps to wirelessly connect a HP Envy 5540 Printer to a Windows OS device are to switch on your printer. Press the wireless icon on the control panel of the printer. Touch the Wireless Setup Wizard settings icon and click OK.
The wizard searches for the available networks and displays them.
Follow the on-screen instructions for completing the connection and select the name of your network.
- Download HP wireless software if necessary.
- Enter your home network and password’s SSID and connect your printer to your wireless network.
- You can also directly connect the printer to your router with the WPS button.
- Press your Router and your printer’s WPS button. This connects your Envy 5540 123 hp printer to the home network directly.
HP Envy 5540 Mac Wireless Protected Installation
Make sure that the print, router and computer of your HP Envy 5540 are all activated and your computer is connected to the wireless network. Press the wireless icon on the control panel of the printer. Touch the Wireless Setup Wizard settings icon and press OK. The wizard looks and displays a list of networks available.
Follow the on-screen instructions and select the network name for the connection configuration.
- Click on the Apple menu and select the about this Mac option and then click on updates to the software.
- Click the Updates icon to update the software.
- Select system preferences for printing or scanning from the apple menu.
- Then in the bottom left of the window click the plus sign to select the name of your HP Envy 5540 Printer.
- Click on Add Printer for the name of your HP envy 5540 printer if your printer is not listed. Quit and reboot any open applications before adding the printer to the updated HP software features, and therefore the hp envy 5540 printer is wirelessly connected to your MAC.
- Many customers are fed up when they are “unable to install HP Envy 5540 printer” after wired or wireless connections on their computers.
- Don’t worry, we are here to help you, just talk to our technical team or call us at our Extender Helpline number or visit 123.hp.com/setup 5540.
- We’re there to help you. Our support team is always at your disposal to help you set up your HP Envy 5540 Printer.
How to install drivers / software on 123.hp.com/setup 5540
HP Envy 5540 Mac Driver Download HP Envy 5540 Printer driver software by visiting our official 123.hp.com/setup 5540.
Download the appropriate software for your MAC version from the site and click on the MAC dock software file to start the driver installation.
The HP Envy 5540 Driver Document for Windows
HP Envy 5540 Driver Software is easy to install by visiting our official Windows system configuration site 123.hp.com/setup 5540.
If any error message is displayed in the installation wizard, then uninstall the existing driver from your device following the following steps:
- Open your computer ‘ Device and Printers’ or’ Apple Menu.’
- Select the connected printer and select the uninstall driver on Windows.
- Click on Printers and Scanners for MAC–Go to System preference, and select the printer to remove it.
When the current printer driver has been uninstalled, try reinstalling the update. If the problem still persists, call our experts to help install the drivers for your HP Envy 5540 Printer by calling our Toll-free No.
If an error message is displayed in the install wizard, uninstall the existing driver on your device by following steps below:
- Open the’ Device and Printers’ or the’ Apple Menu’ on your computer.
- Select the device connected printer and select the driver for Windows uninstallation.
- To go to system, click on Printers and Scanners to select the printer to remove it.
Once you have uninstalled the existing printer driver, try reinstalling the update. If the problem persists, contact our experts by calling our free no. to help install drivers on your HP Envy 5540 Printer.
HP Envy 5540 Windows
- Open the paper to be printed
- Press Ctrl+P–open a print window and click Properties in the printer.
- The user can select the final print settings from the “Properties” menu.
- You can change the orientation of the page between’ Portrait’ and’ Landscape.
- ‘You can also change the duplex printing option and set the margin before printing.
- Click Print to print the document when the settings are changed.
- You can also open the Print window by clicking the’ File’ menu and’ Print’ option.
HP Envy 5540 Print Mac
Printing Documents with MAC OS is almost the same as Windows PC printing.
- Open the document you need to print.
- Press Command + P–Opening MAC print window shortcut.
- Choose the printer connected to your PC. Then change the orientation of the page between “Landscape” and “Portrait.” You can also change the Duplex printing option and set the margin before printing.
- Click Print to print the document after the settings are changed.
- You can also open the Print window by pressing the’ File’ menu and then the’ Print’ option.
You can chat directly with our support team, to help us with your 123.hp.com/envy5540 issues even after installation, installation and driver updates while printing. Or you can call us at our toll-free no to receive full support.
The solution to a few serious issues at 123.hp.com/envy5540
- HP Envy 5540 Print Head error removal, cleaning and reinstalling of printed heading.
- Then turn on the printer and open your product access door. Second, remove all of the installed cartridges in 30 minutes from the device.
- Remove the dirt from the ramps and reinsert the head and cartridges carefully.
- After the entire process is complete, close the entrance door correctly and turn off HP Envy 5540 Printer.
- Unplug the power cord and plug into the power cord in 30 seconds and turn it on.
- Even if you are still dealing with these problems, contact our support team to help or you can visit123.hp.com/envy5540 HP Envy 5540 Printer not found.
- The HP Envy 5540 printer functions for the moment to retract the printer power accessibility by making it cool.
- Then move to the power cord connection and analyze the cords to ensure the power from the power supply is received.
- Decline the workstation and shut down completely to get enough power for the printer to function. Remove all outdated drivers from your MAC or Windows printer and reinstall the latest software versions. Assess the settings and make the default preferences.
- Following this, continue the setup and print to access the printer performance.
HP Envy 5540 Modify from USB to Ethernet
- Turn the HP Envy 5540 Printer power button away from the consoles by removing the power cable connected.
- Move to the computer’s print spoolers and close the services that are not important, edit the spool menu and the services.
- After the services have been shut down reach your connected printer’s printer folder and delete all of the temporary files present.
- After these changes, restart the device and also try diagnosing the problem if it persists.
- Remove your printer software installed and reinstall it on our 123.hp.com/setup 5540 web site with updated versions.
HP Envy 5540 Ink cartridge troubleshoot
- Turn the HP Envy 5540 printer, open the cover with the ink cartridge and remove it and place it. Turn off the printer for a whileand re-enable.
- If the error is not fixed, follow the steps below. Remove the cartridge, clean it and place it back for a minute and turn off the printer. Turn on now and print a test page.
- If the error is not fixed, follow the steps below. Remove both the colored and black cartridges. Remove the outlet power cord and disconnect the cables that run on the computer or router, and then plug the power cord into them and then the cables.
- Open the cover and install ink cartridges in color and black. To print a test document, turn on the HP Envy 5540 Printer. You will have to buy new ink cartridges if this doesn’t correct the problem.
Contact our chat support team to help you if you still face problems. You can also call 123.hp.com/envy5540 at our toll-free no.