HP Officejet 5740 Printer
123 HP officejet 5740 Printer Setup
123.hp.com/oj5740 printer size 24.3 “width, 19.9” depth, 11.7 “height. It weighs approximately 38.8 pounds. LaserJet printer are multifunctional printers and can therefore be printed, copied, faxed and scanned. HP officejet 5740 can be printed from anywhere, mobile printing and cloud printing are supported. It is specifically inclined to print jobs that can be print quickly. Duplex printing is supported. This printer is worth purchasing at an affordable price
Unboxing HP Officejet 5740 Printer
It is always safer to check if all components are included before you can unbox the complete printer package. If you can see all the components you need, take the printer out of the box.
- Once the 123.hp.com/oj5740 printer has been removed from the box, the whole tape and packing material is removed from the printer.
- You will see few more packaging materials around if you lift the scanner lid. Remove them, too.
- Now close the scanner again.
- Open the printer and the cartridge area will be visible to you.
- Remove the rest of the packaging material.
- Close the cartridge ink.
- The Ink cartridge zone is where you will place in a few minutes the color-coded ink box.
- Remove the paper tray and remove the tapes.
- Return the paper tray to the place.
HP Officejet 5740 Driver Download
Follow the steps below after connecting your printer to the wireless network to start the installation of the printer driver. Have your USB cable useful and connect it when installed.
- Software is available for this printer driver at 123.hp.com/oj5740
- Enter your printer 5740 on the displayed search chart and click Start
- Click Download.
- When the download is finished, double-click on the downloaded driver file and start installation.
- Follow the instructions on the screen and finish the process.
- Now return to your browser homepage to complete the registration and activation of your printer.
HP Officejet 5740 Printer Installation of Printer Software:
- 123.hp.com/oj5740 Turn ON HP Officejet 5740 Printer Download printer software.
- If your printer is connected via a USB cable to the computer, disconnect the cable from the printer.
- Click on the HP Officejet 5740-Driver now.
- You can click on Go to download the driver If prompted, select a method for identifying the model of the printer and then follow the on-screen instructions to go to the page to download it.
- Click Download next to the complete function driver, or choose the other driver options by clicking on the Basic Driver.
123 HP Officejet 5740 wireless setup
HP Officejet 5740 AirPrint Setup
AirPrint helps you connect the 123.HP.Com / oj5740 enabled AirPrint to your iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch by using the Apple iOS v4.2 and later operating system versions.
HP Officejet 5740 Wifi Print Setup
Wi - Fi Direct is a technology which directly connects you with your Wi - Fi devices with the HP printer. You can print on the internet or a local network without connection.
HP Officejet 5740 ePrint Setup
HP ePrint is a HP service that allows you to print from any corner of the world on your HP printer as long as you have an activated Internet connection and you have to activate your ePrint HP printer.
Setup of the HP Officejet 5740 Printer:
- Select ‘auto wireless connection and you can take care of the rest.
- Your printer will not be connected to the internet during the connection.
HP Officejet 5740 Auto Wireless Connect
HP Offciejet 5740 Checklist for compatibility:
Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Mac OS, dynamic computer IP address.
- Wireless 802.11b / g / n router with 2.4GHz connection.
- The software that you download must be compatible with the printer as well as the computer OS you use.
- The software you are downloading must be compatible with the printer and the OS you are using.
- Next, you must select the type of network.
- Send my wireless configurations to my printer click and yes.
- Installation starts at 123.hp.com/oj5740 Printer Setup.