Description of the Control Panel
Wireless Light: indicates the printer wireless connection status. Some of the different type of status are
- A Solid blue light shows the readiness of the Wireless connection to Print
- A Slow blinking light indicates a Wireless connection enabled, however, the printer is not synchronized with the network. Then make sure your printer is within the wireless signal range
- A Fast blinking light indicates wireless connection error. Refer to the displayed message in the Printer
- No Light indicates wireless connection to be OFF.
- ON button: indicates the Printer is turned ON/OFF
- Back button: using which you can return to the previous screen
- Help button: Opens Help Menu depending upon the current option selected
- Home button: Returns to the Home Screen path
- Near Field Communication button: indicates the number of mobile devices that are detected in the control panel. Touch the corresponding device to Print documents
Setting up 123 HP Officejet 3830 Printable
123 HP Officejet 3830 Printable provides a quick and easy way to access Printer Network and print information from the web. i.e., coupons, coloring pages, puzzles, maps, calendars etc.,
On completion of the Setup and Installation of 123 HP Officejet 3830 Printable in a Mobile, Tablets, smart phones etc., you can gain access to the 123 HP Officejet 3830 Printer over a wireless / Wi-Fi Direct connection. Now you can go on to Print documents either from your device or from Internet.
The 123 HP Officejet 3830 Printer offers a number of features that make it accessible for people with disabilities.
The 123 HP Officejet 3830 Printer is compactable with all of the accessibility options and features that come along with the Operating System. A Visual impaired or Low vision user can now operate the Printer using Voice to text applications for printing. Some other accessibility options are Color buttons and tabs, Screen readers, Braille readers etc.,
A mobility impaired User can access the 123 HP Officejet 3830 Printer through Keyboard commands. Some of the accessibility options are printer doors, buttons, paper trays and paper width guides etc., The 123 HP Officejet 3830 software is compactable with Windows accessibility options such as Sticky Keys, Toggle Keys, Filter Keys and Mouse Keys.
Tips for successful Printing
Software settings selected from the Printer Control Panel is only applicable to Printing and does not apply to copying or scanning.
Tips for using Ink Cartridge:
- Always use original HP ink cartridges for generating best results
- Install both of the black and color ink cartridges promptly
- Until you receive a low ink warning message, Check for the estimated ink levels in the cartridge
- Always turn off the Power button will ensure protecting Print nozzles
Tips for Loading Papers:
- Properly load the correct paper size and paper type in the Printer input tray.
- Load the input tray with a stack of paper the resembles standard paper size and type
- Load paper to input tray with print side facing down
- Ensure the loaded papers lay flat in the input tray and the edges not bent or torn
- Accordingly adjust the paper width guides for properly stuffing the paper to input tray
- Accordingly adjust the paper length guides for keeping the paper intact in the input tray
Setting up Printer Sleep Mode:
Sleep Mode is used in order to reduce the Power usage. Once the initial setup is completed for the 123 HP Officejet 3830 Printer then by default the device goes to Sleep Mode in 5 minutes, if left undisturbed. You can change the time for Sleep Mode option using Printer Control Panel.
Set up Sleep Mode Time:
- From the top of the Control Panel Screen, touch or swipe down to open the Dashboard
- Touch Setup
- Touch Preferences
- Scroll through the displayed options, and then Touch Sleep Mode
- Touch to select the options, After 5 minutes, or After 10 minutes, or After 15 minutes
The Website is an independent website that provides information about the 123 HP Printer Setup. We do not have any specific link or associate ourselves with 123 HP Printer now its services. All the information and the images used in this website are only for information purpose. We are not sellers or service providers of 123 HP Printer in any form. We do not provide warranty or services for any 123 HP Printer products that are associated with the manufacturer. You should approach the manufacturer for the same. You can download the latest printer software for your 123 HP printer at 123.hp.com/setup 3830