HP Envy 4500 Printer Setup
123 HP Envy 4500 setup
Setup and installation of HP Envy 4500 123.hp.com/setup 4500 Software Drivers
HP Envy 4500 is a multifaceted printer with a pocket-friendly price tag designed to make Envy look and complement the surroundings. Learn how you can set up your HP Envy 4500 printer, its attributes and steps to download and install the 123.hp.com/setup 4500 software drivers.
HP suggests that you use the installation CD which came with the printer to install the required software drivers or to download them from 123.hp.com/setup 4500 to make sure that you get the most out of your printer.
Here is the best thing you can do with Envy 4500
- Quickly scan documents and print photos with crystalline resolution, without any borders.
- Easily print using HP’s wireless print configuration.
- Save paper and land with automatic two-sided printing and recyclable ink cartridges against deadlines. Yes! The HP Planet Partners initiative enables you to recycle the ink cartridges.
- HP printers are qualified ENERGY STAR so that less power and optional high-capacity cartridges can provide you with more.
- Print from anywhere as long as there is an active Internet connection on the Remote HP ePrint and HP All-in – One Printer.
Given below are the specifications for Envy 4500
- ISO speed: black 7up to 8,8 ppm, color up to 5,2 ppm.
- Scan resolution: Hardware up to 1200 x 2400 ppi.
- Scan type: Flatbed
- Copy speed: 8 Up to 6 cpm black, Up to 4 cpm color
- Standard connectivity: 1 Hi Speed; 1 Wi-Fi 802.11n, USB 2.0
- Duty cycle (Page No per month): 9 Up to 1,000 pages
- Screen: 2.0 inch (5 cm) Hi Res Mono LCD
- Border-less printing: Yes (up to 8.5 x 11 in, 216 x 297 mm)
123 HP Envy 4500 Setup
Learn how to install tin cartridges, load paper and how to perform another Envy 4500 installation process. If you have done this setup, skip to the next section, Install Print Drivers, to know how to download and install 123.hp.com/setup 4500 software drivers.
HP Envy 4500 Printer Unboxing
- Open the box first and remove the blue tapes, cartridges and cords.
- Note that the tricolor cartouche is fitted with a card to help you select the right cartridges once the ink is gone.
- Keep out the cartridges and the power cord.
- Remove from the top of the box the cardboard cap. Next, use the handles on a transparent plastic cover and gently pull the printer out of the box.
- Finally, remove the caps on each side of Styrofoam.
- First, remove the printer from the transparent plastic cover and remove the blue tapes on the outside of the printer.
- Remove all the pieces of the carton and tapes from the scanner, the access area of the Tin Cartridge and the paper tray.
- Next, after removing excess packaging material, slide the paper width guides away from each other. Check again for packaging materials before the input tray is returned to position.
HP Envy 4500 Printer Powering On
Envy 4500 can now be switched on. Connect one end of the power cord to the back of the printer and the other end to the outlet of the wall to activate the printer. Although power strips are possible, HP recommends connecting the power cord directly to the wall outlet to avoid power supply problems.
- Switch on the printer first and wait until the printer is silent before the next step is taken.
- Then scroll through the list of displayed languages by using the arrow buttons and choose the language of your choice.
- Tap Yes to confirm your language choice.
- Check the list of countries / regions to choose your region now.
- Tap Yes again to confirm your choice.
Envy4500 Black and tri-colored cartridges installation
- First remove the tri-colored cartridge from the cover and use the orange tab to remove the film which covers electrical contacts and ink nozzles slowly.
- Do not touch the electrical contacts or the pins as they could cause bad electrical connections and blockages.
- The color of the lid should correspond to the color of the cartridge inserted in the slot.Now open the tri-colored cartridge lid and place the cartouche in the slot to ensure the rear of the cartouche is locked under the lever.
- Finally, close the lock lever to snap and follow the same steps for the black cartridge.
Close top cover. The printer will now automatically detect the installed cartridges and the printer will show a message on the control panel. Tap OK to continue the setup process. After the printer displays an initializing message, the printer will ask you to load paper. Follow the steps below to load paper into the printer.
Inserting Paper into the Paper Tray
- First, a stack of papers is lined on a hard surface and the input paper trays are removed.
- Insert the pile of papers into the tray and adjust the width guides to touch the page’s sides.
- Push the tray into place first and wait until the printer prints an alignment page. In order to guarantee the highest quality, the alignment process tells the printer where the printer must spray ink on the paper.
- You now have to scan the alignment page. Lift the scanner lid and place the printed alignment page at the top right of the glass scanner icon on the printer.
- Next, close the lid of the scanner and tap OK to scan the page. After the scanning process is complete, a successful message will be displayed in the printer control panel. Finally, tap OK to continue the Envy 4500 installation.
A window for Wireless Setup is now available. You can set the printer wirelessly by useing the printer’s cd or downloading a software driver from 123.hp.com/setup 4500. Read and follow the instructions below to find out how to set up a printer driver after you have downloaded the software from 123.hp.com/setup 4500 or 123.hp.com/envy4500.
HP Envy 4500 All-in-one-Printer series Printer Driver Installation
Go to 123.hp.com/setup 4500 or 123.hp.com/envy4500 to download and start installation of the desired printer driver and click the Download button.
- Once the download is finished, click or select Run and wait for the installer to extract the required files.
- To enable and register HP Easy Start Utility, the application opens and connects your printer to the network. Then the latest software drivers from 123.hp.com/setup 4500 are installed automatically via the Easy Start application. Finally, click Continue. Install 123 HP Envy 4500 Driver
- First, check the button next to Agree and go to the next page by clicking on Continue. The printer is now detected by the Easy Start Utility.
- Next, connect the printer to the same wireless network as your computer. To do so, HP Auto Wireless Connect is enabled. When HP Auto Wireless Connect is enabled, the installer connects to the printer and uses your HP Envy 4500 printer to set wireless settings from the computer.
- Then click on the checkbox to agree to the terms and conditions. Click Continue to proceed to the next step.
- The installer then connects to the printer and applies the computer’s wireless settings to the printer. Next, click the checkbox to agree to the conditions and proceed by clicking on Continue.
- The Instant Ink activation page is now available. Click’ Yes, Enable’ to accept the free trial for three months. Click’ No Thanks’ otherwise. By entering the relevant details, the printer can be activated and registered at this point.
- Specify the printer’s usage details and location. Click Continue to continue next.
- After this step, the latest drivers and printer software are now automatically checked by HP.
Download & install the latest drivers of software – 123.hp.com/setup 4500
For their printers, users can install either the full software and drivers features or the basic drivers. HP recommends that users install the entire software and drivers to maximize their benefit. Click Continue to download 123.hp.com/setup 4500 software and drivers after selecting the required option.
- Once the download is finished, the program extracts the required files and opens them automatically. Once the program is open, you can also customize your software selection.
- Then click Next and agree to the terms and conditions of the installation by clicking on the checkbox.
- The installer will now download the necessary software and drivers, after which the printer connected to the wireless network will be detected and installed.
- Then choose how the printer is used and enter the printer’s location again. Click Next to finish your computer software setup. The printer now automatically prints a Web Services Information Sheet when the software installation is completed.
- HP will also ask whether the Instant Ink service must be activated again if it did not. Similarly, if not before, HP will ask to reactivate and register the printer.
HP Connected will start as soon as the configuration has been completed, allowing the activation of e-print and other web services, complete downloading and installing 123.hp.com/setup 4500 software drivers.